We asked, They answered; “What’s the best source for wedding invitations?”
So you are going to get married and you want to get things rolling with the perfect wedding invitations. Right? But with so many choices and the elusive budget where should you go?
We asked our brides, “What’s the best source for wedding invitations?” and we received some great answers!
- It looks like VistaPrint was the one of the top choices.
- “We used Vistaprint for our save the dates and invitations and were VERY pleased with the results!”
- Another great spot seems to have been Etsy. They have literally hundreds of thousands of options.
- Zazzle seems to be another go to site that can personalize just about anything,
- “We used Zazzle and were super impressed!”
- Eastern Mennonite University was a great choice to get high quality FREE invitations.
- “Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg area does all for FREE!”
- “When I talked to them earlier this year they said they are only going to do it until the end of this year ”
So those are some that we heard about when we asked, “What’s the best source for wedding invitations?”
One of our favorites is a local shop called Campbell Print Center. They a have great selection of invitations and print them in house. They can custom print just about anything even your wedding picture on a canvas. They are so helpful that James has delivered last minute wedding programs to the farm for a couple that left them at home in Washington, DC.